Put the program onto your Micro:Bit and challenge your friends.
Push the A-button, and every 2
seconds, numbers will be generated. You have to memorise these numbers.
Then wait 30 seconds before you try to list all the numbers in the same order.
Write down the numbers. Now, press the B-button and check if you were right.
You’ll learn how to:
• Work with multiple variables.
• Train your memory. (Which is always a good thing)
Take a look at the example and consider the following questions:
- What should I do?
- What are the goals?
- What are the expectations?
- What can I already do?
- What do I still have to discover?
View the steps at 'perform'. Then answer the following questions:
- Which steps should I follow?
- Which steps can I follow?
- How much time do I need?
- What tools do I need?
Do the steps one by one. Do you not remember how to do it? View the hints or download the solution.
Look back at the project you just made. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the program work as I expected? Why / why not?
- What works well?
- What works less well?
- How can I approach it differently?