The visitor, the tell-tale
Make the mBot turn on its LED lights for a few seconds when the light turns on and someone is nearby.
Afterwards, let the mBot drive backwards to see if someone has been in your room.
You will learn:
- How to work with the light sensor in combination with the distance sensor.
- How to measure a light value and distance value and make them appear on your screen.
Open the mBlock programme on your computer, turn on your mBot and connect.
Check the steps in "execute". Answer the following questions:
- Which steps should I follow?
- Which steps can I take?
- How much time do I need?
- What tools do I need?
Perform the steps one by one. Have you forgotten how to do it? Look at the hints or download the solution.
Look back at the project you just made. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the programme work like I expected?
- What is working well?
- What is not working well?
- How can I do things differently?