Catch the dot
This is going to be even more fun! We’re going to code a game onto the micro:bit.
You’ll learn how to
- Use sprites.
- Move the sprites.
- Delete a sprite.
- Use the direction of the micro:bit as an input for a program.
- Check if two sprites are in the same position.
Take a look at the example and consider the following questions:
- What should I do?
- What are the goals?
- What are the expectations?
- What can I already do?
- What do I still have to discover?
View the steps under 'perform'. Then answer the following questions:
- Which steps should I follow?
- Which steps can I follow?
- How much time do I need?
- What tools do I need?
Perform the steps one by one. Do you not remember how to do it? View the hints or download the solution.
Look back at the project you just made. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the program work as I expected? Why / why not?
- What works well?
- What works less well?
- How can I approach it differently?