In this exercise we will get to know the three sensors in your mBot. We will learn how you can use these sensors.
You will learn:
- The working of your mBot distance sensor.
- How to use the distance sensor in a programme.
- How to make your mBot avoid obstacles.
- The working of your mBot line sensor.
- How to programme the mBot to follow a track automatically.
- How to use your mBot light sensor in a programme.
Open the mBlock programme on your computer, switch on your mBot and connect it. Perform the steps one by one.
Check the steps in "execute". Answer the following questions:
- Which steps should I follow?
- Which steps can I take?
- How much time do I need?
- What tools do I need?
Perform the steps one by one. Have you forgotten how to do it? Look at the hints or download the solution.
Look back at the project you just made. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the programme work like I expected?
- What is working well?
- What is not working well?
- How can I do things differently?