A conversation between 2 Micro:Bits
We will now play a game against one another, in which we’ll need Micro:Bits.
You will learn:
- • How to program your Micro:Bits so that they can communicate with each other.
• How to program a radio signal.
• How to send a signal by radio.
• How to receive a signal by radio.
• How to multiply numbers and variables.
Take a look at the example and consider the following questions:
- What should I do?
- What are the goals?
- What are the expectations?
- What can I already do?
- What do I still have to discover?
View the steps under 'Go!'. Then answer the following questions:
- Which steps should I follow?
- Which steps can I follow?
- How much time do I need?
- What tools do I need?
Do the steps one by one. Do you not remember how to do it? View the hints or download the solution.
Look back at the project you just made. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the program work as I expected? Why / why not?
- What works well?
- What works less well?
- How can I approach it differently?